Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Picture-less

Sometimes I don't post because well for example my camera is in Amelias room and she's naping so I end up not posting and then get so far behind I skip it sooo, I'll just have to make due with what I've got! my fingers :)
Christmas:
This was our first year staying home for Christmas...And I LOVED IT! I wish there were two days of Christmas so we could do a Family one and a home family one, alas there isn't and we had to miss out on lots of family but we did enjoy ourselves. Amelia never touched the presents but sure loved the tree. Once she figured out (on Christmas day) that toys came in the packages she would help us open them. She loved all her second hand gifts I got her her whole Christmas from friends kids out growing their toys, and the goodwill. And she loved them just as much if they were brandnew :) Lydon was surprised that I was tricking him when I told him I didn't get him anything. I did my own shopping this year because I didn't wanna do returns this year so yay and Lydon did get me a big surprise the game Aquire, we LOVE IT! Christmas left alot quicker than it game but it was fun we enjoyed a brunch at some friends house and then came back to the piles of wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment